SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses a powerful Bayesian spam filter.
SpamSieve understands what your spam seems to block everything, but also learns what your legitimate messages seem to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any email.
- SpamSieve returns your inbox, using a powerful Bayesian spam filter to provide incredible accuracy that is constantly improving.
- It’s quick and easy to control SpamSieve from Apple Mail, Entourage, Mailsmith, Outlook, Postbox, PowerMail and more.
- SpamSieve learns and adapts to your mail, so it is able to block almost all junk-without putting good messages in the junk mailbox.
- Turn off new mail notification in your email client and let SpamSieve notify you only when you receive new non-spam messages.
- It automatically maintains a whitelist to ensure that messages from previous correspondents are never marked as spam.
- It integrates with your address book so that messages from your friends and colleagues always arrive in your inbox.
- It maintains a block list so that it can instantly adapt to spam messages sent from particular addresses and capture 100% of them.
- Customize the white list and block list by adding your own rules. Use a variety of criteria, p. Regular expressions, to coincide with different parts of the message.
- Spammers code and obfuscate their messages and use phishing tactics, but SpamSieve can decode messages to discern their true nature.
- SpamSieve looks inside images and attachments to detect spam content, even when the message itself is virtually empty.
- The colors show how spam is each message, so you can quickly focus on the limits if you want to check the work of SpamSieve.
- SpamSieve tracks how accurate it is, how many good and spam messages it receives, and how these numbers change over time.
- The log allows you to see everything that SpamSieve did, and why, so you can adjust the settings if necessary.