Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.0.2 | 1.27 MB
Top new features added since 2016 include:
- DWG™ compare: View and document the differences between 2 versions of a drawing or xref.
- PDF import: Import geometry (SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text) into a drawing from a PDF.
- Attach/extract point cloud data: Attach point cloud files acquired by 3D laser scanners or other technologies to use for your designs.
- Save to web and mobile: Save drawings from your desktop to view and edit on AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- High-resolution monitor support: View your designs on 4K- and higher-resolution displays.
- New views and viewports: Easily add saved views to your layouts.
- Shared views: Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.*
- Off-screen selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
- New feature highlighting: Quickly see what’s new in each release.
- Autodesk desktop app: Get alerts and install software updates without disrupting your workflow. View tutorials about new features.
Improvements since 2016
- 2D graphics: Better stability, fidelity, and performance
- 3D navigation performance: Up to 10x faster
- Save, move/copy performance boost with new 2018.dwg file format
- User interface: Flat-design icons and intuitive, common dialog boxes and toolbars
- Autodesk App Store and 600+ exchange apps
- TrustedDWG™ file format
Support and software access
- Technical support
- Autodesk support specialists: Schedule a call†, chat online (limited availability), or email us.
- Remote desktop assistance: Get secure, hands-on troubleshooting.†
- Online resources: Access our knowledge base for help documentation, tutorials, training videos, and community support forums.
- Access to the latest software: Instantly access the newest releases and updates.
- Use software anywhere: At home or when traveling.
- Access previous versions: Download and use previous releases.
- Flexible term lengths: Subscribe monthly, annually, or for 3 years.*
- Administrative tools: Easily manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.