IBM launched SPSS Statistics 25, is the leading statistical software in the world that is used to solve business and research problems through ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing and predictive analysis. This release brings new important features, including Bayesian statistics, a new graphics creator, statistical improvements requested by customers and more.
About IBM SPSS Statistics 25. IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems through ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and obtain accurate conclusions.
SPSS Statistics 25 continues to add to its predictive analytics techniques through new and advanced statistics, greater integration and improved productivity.
SPSS Statistics 25 focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software to help you:
– Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
. The Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within the GENLINMIXED and GLM / UNIANOVA methods.
. Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
– better integrate with third party applications:
. Greater integration with Microsoft Office
– Save time and effort with productivity improvements:
. Chartbuilder improvements to build more attractive and modern graphics
. New innovative features with SPSS Amos V25
. Improvements of data editor and syntax
. Accessibility improvements for people with visual disabilities
. Updated fusion user interface
. Simplified toolbars
. License enhancements
With IBM SPSS Statistics, you can:
– Quickly understand large and complex datasets using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high precision to drive quality – decision making
– Reveal deeper insights and provide better confidence intervals with visualizations and spatial geographic analyzes
– Process and implement faster analysis with flexible implementation options
– Develop a predictive business, streamline business and maximize return on investment