TAL-BassLine-101 is a low monophonic synthesizer with a classical analog. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound of analog devices that know no effect. BassLine has a very smooth and true analog sound resonance 24dB zero return low pass filter.
- Delay filter feedback resonance self resonance (24dB LP).
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for true sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different synchronization modes (host, midi clock, not lit).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 96 steps and recording option.
- Mode 6 poly voices.
- Export MIDI sequencer with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for the VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes: /
- More than 300 presets.
- All sampling rates are supported.