Scaler is a unique and inspiring MIDI effect makes finding chords and progressions is intuitive and fun. With the detection of notes, selecting scale and chord suggestions, Scaler is a box full but easy to use tools that help anyone to make better music.
The first of its kind, Scaler can determine which key and scale is and suggest chords that match your music, or can inspire a tune from scratch by providing a set of chords in a key initial unexplored. With Bank 1,728 aboard scales and modes, including preset genre and artist, there are more than enough to keep the juices flow.
Once you have determined a scale, Scaler provides basic diatonic chords so you can audition, and lets you go further with dozens of variations of chords and voices to try. Theory buffs can also get an idea of the harmonic function of each chord.
Ready to build a progression? Simply drag and drop chords on the sequencer Scaler, change octaves and investment, and record or drag progression to your DAW.
• Discover the key to your music and explores scales and chords alternative sets
• Choose from hundreds of keys and get the harmonic flavors of professional artists
• easy chords Auditioning and find alternative voices and common substitutions
• Develop smart quickly by dragging chord sequencer chord Scaler progressions
• Drag and chord progressions from anywhere complement to your DAW
• Discover the current scale of your track with MIDI keyboard or detecting note piano roll
• Get an idea of the emotional content of the corresponding scales
• 12 keys in 12 scales and modes that provide a total of 144 options to choose from
• 12 types of unique voices that give a potential of 1,728 modes and scales
• More than 50 sets chords artists like Carl Cox, MJ Cole, CeCe Rogers and Mike Huckaby.
• More than 50 genera and chord sets based on the mood like Chill, Drum & Bass, Jazz, Soundtrack, EDM …
• Check how closely a certain scale consistent with the detected input
• Watch the notes and chords passing through Scaler with visual feedback in real time
• Visualize chosen as notes labeled on the piano keyboard Scaler scale
• Hearing chords scale chosen with a choice of four sounds
• Playback and record chords of a finger using BIND MIDI function Scaler
• Assign any instrument VST / AU to Scaler to control their favorite synths
• See chords basic diatonic that can be built from its scale chosen
• Examine chord variations for each note for suspended chords, extended chords, seventh dominant and jazz chords
• Quickly get an idea of the harmonic function of each chord progressions
• Discover the chord substitutions that give variety to your progressions
• Experimenting with different chord voicings to extend notes via keyboard
• Mix and match hundreds of sets of chords of artists and genres
• Drag and drop chords of your Scaler’s palette Progression Builder
• Transpose and invert the chords for even more styles of voices
• attended auditions and make changes to your progressions drag and drop
• Save your own sets of chords in the preset bank for later use
• MIDI Export your DAW simply dragging and dropping