With Bome MIDI Translator Pro, you can control your computer from MIDI devices or other devices. For example, you can control your favorite software with a MIDI control surface, use MIDI turntables with arbitrary DJ software, assign MIDI messages to other MIDI messages and more.
Bome MIDI Translator Pro is a popular MIDI mapping tool and keystrokes Use it to control arbitrary software via MIDI and keystrokes. Its rich feature set also allows it to be used for general Windows automation.
With Bome MIDI Translator Pro you can control your computer from MIDI or other devices. For example, you can control your favorite software with a MIDI control surface, use MIDI turntables with arbitrary DJ software, assign MIDI messages to other MIDI messages and more.
You can create your own assignments defining translations or using one of the many presets existing translation. We are constantly working on new presets, and active community continually expands the available presets group.
MIDI Translator Pro works by specifying mappings for different types of input and output. Below is a list of different types of triggers (Incoming) and action types (outgoing) is shown. You can combine them as you want (for example, a conversion of keystroke to MIDI or MIDI assignment mouse).
- MIDI messages
- enable / disable the current preset
- open a project file
- bytes or text to a serial port
Processing ( “Rules”)
A sequence of rules can be defined to be processed if the incoming action matches:
- allocation of variables, p. Pp = 20
- simple expressions, p. Pp = og + 128
- and goto labels, p. Goto “Options 2”
- conditional execution, p. IF pp <20 THEN Action outgoing not run
- MIDI messages
- Mouse movements
- Create / start / stop the timer
- Change the current preset
- Enable / Disable the current preset
- run program
- Send bytes or text to the serial ports
- Run AppleScript (OS X only)