- Unlimited 3D modeling tools freely, found only in products costing 20 to 50 times. With Rhino you can model any shape imaginable.
- Precision needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with most design programs, drawing, CAM, engineering, prototyping, analysis, rendering, animation and illustration.
- Lee and repairs complicated meshes and IGES files.
- Accessible. It is so easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without having to worry about the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware required.
- common hardware. Short learning curve. No maintenance fees.
Rhino 5 for Mac
The world ‘s most versatile 3D modeler is now available for OS X.
What ‘s New in Rhino 5
development process started in May Rhino with the main objective of removing all obstacles workflow with Rhino. The result is that Rhino is now faster and able to manage team projects and much larger models, plus improvements include thousands of major and minor scale.
With over 40,000 beta users, we were able to test and refine Rhino 5 for converting it into the most stable version of its history.