Maple is a mathematical software that combines the world ‘s most powerful mathematical engine with an interface that greatly facilitates the analysis, exploration, visualization and mathematical problem solving.
– Solve math problems easily and accurately, without worrying that you lost a minus sign somewhere
– Solve math problems faster than you could ever do by hand (or would not want to do it by hand because life is too short ).
– Solve problems of virtually any branch of mathematics or field based on mathematics, such as calculus, algebra, differential equations, statistics, control design, linear algebra, physics, optimization, group theory, differential geometry, signal processing , special functions, number theory, financial modeling, etc. etc.
– Learn about your problem, solution, data or concept using a variety of graphics and customizable animations in 2-D and 3-D
– Keep the problems, solutions, displays and explanations together in one document easy to follow , so you have to not waste time rebuilding their thought processes.
– Develop complex solutions using a sophisticated programming language designed for mathematics, so that your code is shorter, easier to write, easier to debug and easier to maintain.
– Create interactive applications for you, your students or colleagues, without having to be an expert programmer, and share them on the web.